Have you ever been hacked or forgotten your WordPress admin username and/or password? Trying to wrack your brain how to get them back?
Well, there’s a way you can change your password through CPanel.
1) First, you login through CPanel, the URL format is usually http://www.domainname.com/cpanel
2) Click on phpMyAdmin.
3) Click on ‘wp_users’ on the left.
4) Click ‘Edit’ on the table area.
5) Go to ‘user_pass’
6) Change the long form null value on the password table.
7) Click the drop-down menu under Function and look for md5, click it.
8) Click ‘Go’ to save your new password.
That’s how you can get your WordPress blog back. Hope you learned something!